AFM ELECTRICAL Measurement System
ResiScope II & Soft ResiScope
The ResiScope II is a unique system able to measure AFM resistance over 10 decades with a high sensitivity and resolution.
The Soft ResiScope mode is able to expand the fields of applications of the « ResiScope II » to soft samples (organic solar cells, conducting polymers or other biological samples).
|10² Ω to 10^12 Ω
|Current range (ResiScope mode)
|50 fA to 1 mA
|CSInstruments : Nano-Observer
UHV : please contact us
|Compatible AFM mode
|Contact / Tapping / AC mode EFM / MFM / KFM single-pass
|Windows® XP. 7, 8, 10, 11, SP3 Framework DotNet 3.5 SP1
One USB port available
|AC 100‐240V 47‐63Hz, 1A The appliance must be properly grounded.
HD-KFM developed by CSI for the Nano-Observer AFM has the advantage of amplifying the feedback signal through the second eigenmode of the cantilever. Also it allows a much closer probe of the electric field created by the surface potential compared to other approaches.
- Surface potential mapping
- 2nd lock-in amplifier
- NO LIFT : Very high sensitivity & higher spatial resolution
Scanning Microwave Impedance Microscopy
This new AFM mode, developed by PrimeNano, measures the electrical properties of materials at length scales from 10’s of nanometers to microns. sMIM modules produce high quality images of local electrical properties with better than 50 nm resolution.
- Sensitivity to metals, semiconductors and insulators including dielectrics
- Direct measure conductivity σ & ε permittivity at the Nano-Scale
- Linear relationship to electrical properties
- Quantitative doping concentration mapping
- Nano-Scale C-V spectra
- Sub-surface sensing capability