Motic® BA210 Biological Light Microscope
The Motic® BA210 provides high resolution and excellent optical performance for all microscopy needs. The BA210 is designed for both educational and teaching environments from basic life sciences to medical biological applications. The BA210’s standard configuration along with the newly formulated Motic® Infinity Optics (CCIS®), best meets the needs of the College, University, and Medical school markets. The BA210 delivers a high level of performance in education and training.
The BA210 is setting the standard in microscope performance through improvements in optical, mechanical and student proof features. The new generation of EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives provide a fully corrected intermediate image for crisp and clear visual and digital results. Whether using the powerful 6V/30W Halogen or the 3W LED light source version, light consuming contrast methods like phase contrast, polarization or darkfield microscopy are easily performed. A complete range of options and accessories are available to configure the BA210 to your application. See all options available on the BA210 Microscope Systems Diagram .
Key Improvements on BA210
- The WF10x/20 eyepieces are non-compensated, removing the yellow fringe.
- A Siedentopf Head with chromatic compensated tube lens, therefore the image at the trinocular port is also compensated.
- A new lead free and multi-layer coating EF-N Plan objectives with a new sleeve.
- New capabilities for stage movement either with the right or left hand.
- A new stage with a new slide holder. The slide holder for the BA210 has a wider slide holder fixing screw distance to fix the holder firmer. There is also a smoother surface paint and finish.
- Now comes with a condenser position lock for fixed-Koehler illumination for optimal light intensity.
- A new stage and condenser support assembly to increase the movement range for the condenser. The upper position of the condenser can be adjusted to within 1mm from the specimen to avoid formation of the ground glass image on the image plane. It also prevents the left hand control knob from getting too close to the condenser focusing knob and interfering with its operation.
- A new collector with a filter lock. The blue filter can be fixed onto the collector lens by a screw cap to protect the filter from being removed or dropped and broken during system movement.
- A new lamp module for increased light intensity and improved heat dispersion.
- Has new rubber feet with softer material to reduce vibration from the work environment.
- A new white body color giving a better impression as professional laboratory equipment with model name and a new logo.
- A new ISO adapter with a 38mm diameter.
- Many accessories are compatible with the new BA210 including 2.5x and 4x photoeyepieces, phases sliders, darkfield sliders, polarizer and analyzer, and a reflector mirror.