Fast Drying Silver Paint
This very fine flake silver is suspended in iso-butyl methyl ketone (4-methylpentan-2-one) and forms a thin, smooth, highly conductive silver film which is both adherent and flexible. 30g. Fast drying silver suspension has been specifically designed to give increased coverage while maintaining a very high conductivity.
- Service Temperature: 105°C (225°F)
- Solids content (silver): 57.5 to 59%
- Binder: Thermoplastic resin
- Carrier: methyl iso-butylketone
- Sheet resistance (on Lexan panels, dried 30 min/70°C): <0.015 ohms/sq/mil (25µm)